- Who is responsible for processing your data?
IMAGINA DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L. (Hereinafter, IMAGINA, or the Company)
Carrer Sepúlveda, 143, 4-1, 08011, Barcelona.
- Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of IMAGINA?
The DPO is the person in charge of protecting the fundamental right to the protection of personal data at IMAGINA as well as compliance with these regulations. You can contact the DPO:
- Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through postal mail or in person at the following address: Calle Sepúlveda, 143, 4-1, 08011, Barcelona.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Through simply entering our web page, no personal data that identifies the user is recorded.
IMAGINA is a company dedicated to teaching digital marketing and positioning, and it is also a strategy and marketing agency in the digital world. Independently of the two activities that we carry out in our company, we treat the information you provide us for the following purposes:
For our teaching activity, and having your consent to give us your data, we will inform you about:
- Booking the courses and seminars that we give.
- Sharing information such as course material and the tasks to complete.
- Improving your experience and satisfaction as a student of the courses given by IMAGINA (through compiling statistics, surveys, market studies, etc.).
- The amount to be paid for the courses, and the invoice period of them if necessary, since many of our courses are reimbursable.
- To inform you of the other areas of business that IMAGINA manages (digital strategy and marketing agency).
If you are a client of our digital marketing and strategy agency, your data will be used for the following purposes:
- To inform you of our contracted marketing and digital strategy services.
- To send you documentation regarding the contracted marketing and digital strategy services.
- To inform you of the results of online marketing strategies.
- To inform you of new products or services we offer in terms of strategy and digital marketing.
- To inform you of the invoicing details of contracted services and the payment methods.
- How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you have provided to us will be kept for as long as is necessary for the functioning of the agreement established with IMAGINA.
The data will be deleted within a maximum period of 5 years from the end of your relationship with IMAGINA, as long as the tax and sector regulations are satisfied.
For the rest of your personal data, the conservation period will be 2 years.
- What is the legitimisation for the processing of your data?
- Regarding the school:
As a user and by accepting this policy, you are certifying that you are of legal age and have full capacity to accept it, exonerating IMAGINA of responsibility for lack of capacity of the policyholder. Your data, during its validity, may be used to inform you of IMAGINA’s news, as well as the services offered by the company, centring on marketing and digital strategy in particular.
- Regarding the digital marking and strategy agency:
In this regard, the data requested by IMAGINA is necessary for the correct execution of the contract in which you or your company, as a client, in part salary, as a consequence, must provide all the required data, which must be true and up to date.
Accordingly, the data requested by IMAGINA is necessary for the execution of the contract in which the user, whether a natural or legal person, is a party and, consequently, for the proper provision of the service, they must provide the required data.
IMAGINA must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. In most cases, it will be:
- To fulfil the contractual obligations with you, as a client. For example, to implement the contracted digital strategy. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of these contractual obligations.
- For failing to comply with our legal obligations, for example, obtaining proof of your identity that allows us to comply with our obligations to prevent money laundering.
- To comply with our legitimate interests, such as seeing the results of our work on digital strategy. In cases where we process information to comply with our legitimate interests, we implement strong guarantees to ensure that your privacy will be protected and also to ensure that our legitimate interests are not undermined by you or by fundamental rights and freedoms.
- In any case, whether for the school or the digital strategy agency, we may obtain your consent to collect and use certain types of personal information when required by law (for example, in connection with our direct marketing activity, cookies and tracking and tracing technologies). If we ask for your consent to process personal information, you may withdraw your permission at any time by contacting us. We also advise you that IMAGINE may be required by legal regulations to collect certain personal information about you or your company, as well as about any contractual relationship we may have with you or your company.
- Will IMAGINA give my data to third parties?
With your consent, IMAGINA will keep your data for the purpose of communicating all the latest news and information regarding the course(s) for which you have enrolled, and also anything new in the activity of IMAGINA as a strategy and digital marketing agency. To do this, it will use the known individual notification channels: postal mail and email.
IMAGINA will only hand over your data to guarantee your correct attainment of the corresponding qualification and the correct execution of the contract for the provision of services in terms of digital strategy. For example, and with respect to the courses, as these are awarded courses, IMAGINA must give, for example and if necessary, your data to the corresponding administration for passing the course.
Regarding the strategy and digital marketing, the data that you have provided us will have to be transferred to an email marketing server to comply with the strategy agreed in this case, always complying with the necessary diligence regarding the processing of it.
Also, we inform you that your data may be transferred to government administrations or judicial bodies whenever there is a legal obligation to send it.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about how IMAGINA is processing your personal data.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary.
In certain circumstances, the data subject may request a limitation on the processing of data. In this case, it will only be kept by IMAGINA for the exercise or defence of claims.
In addition, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In such a case, IMAGINA will stop its processing, except for compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Interested parties may request the right to portability of the data that they have previously provided to IMAGINA.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, as an interested party you must send your application duly completed and accompanied by documentation that identifies you, to: email@example.com or to the DPO at: Calle Sepúlveda, 143, 4, 1, Barcelona (08011).
As an interested party, you may, at any time, withdraw your consent, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In any case, as an interested party, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es), Calle Jorge Juan, 6 (28001), Madrid. Telephone: 901 100 099.
- Where does your data come from?
We have obtained your data with your interest and consent, through our website, by receiving information regarding the teaching courses given by IMAGINA and, more specifically, at the time of formalising the registration.
Regarding our strategy and digital marketing agency activity, we have obtained your data through your interest and consent, either through the service contract signed between the two parties or from the website where we offer our services.
- Categories of data we collect
- Name or business name
- Postal address and email
- Personal or business ID number (DNI, NIE, CIF or NIF)
- Telephone number(s)
- Financial details: IBAN and/or credit card number
- Any other data necessary for the provision of services by IMAGINA
Cookies do not allow access to personal data or, in general, hard drive data.
Specifically, cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive or computer memory used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that can later be used.
If you, as a user, do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, you can configure the browser for this purpose:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools menu> Internet options> Privacy> Settings
- Google Chrome: Tools menu> Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies
- Firefox: Tools menu > Options> Privacy> Cookies
However, IMAGINA appreciates the activation and acceptance of these cookies, so that you can help us obtain more precise data that will allow us to improve the content and design of the website and thus adapt it to your preferences. IMAGINA does not guarantee the correct operation of the website or the services it offers if these cookies are not accepted.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is Google’s free web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors interact with their website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and, like footprints being tracked in the sand, it reports on website trends, without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. The cookie is used to store information, such as the time of the current visit, if the visitor had previously been to the site or website where it came from. Google Analytics customers can access a variety of reports on how visitors interact with their websites, so they can improve them and make them more localisable.
Google Analytics captures users’ interactions with the website (time of visit, if the user had been on the page before, which site recommended the user to visit the website in question, IP address, etc.)
Google Analytics does not provide IMAGINA with information about the user’s actual IP address; it only provides it with statistical information regarding visits (unique visitors, number of visits, page views, average visit duration, percentage of new, recurring visits, frequency, pages visited), demographics (language, country, city) or system (browser, operating system, internet service provider, device type).
To disable Google Analytics cookies at any time, you can do so by:
- The installation of the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on tool in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your visits to accessible websites: https://tools.google. com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
In this regard, you should be informed about the tool, Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on, and other information about the privacy of Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html#toc-faq)
IMAGINA informs it users that:
- The collection of information about the use made of the web for our users through Google Analytics is only done by Google on its own behalf. IMAGINE has no access at any time to such information (only to aggregate information which is not associated with any IP address).
- It is Google that determines the purpose of the processing and use of the information captured by Google Analytics at all times, as well as the operation and duration of the cookies.
- According to the information provided by Google, the user can prevent the collection of this information, rejecting the installation of cookies, and configuring their browser for this purpose.
- As a general rule, only the countries of the European Union share similar standards regarding cookies and protection of personal data.
- Third party cookies and analytics
IMAGINA denies any responsibility regarding the information contained in this website from sources outside the company, as well as the content which has not been created by IMAGINA.
Likewise, third party data provided by clients to IMAGINA in the area of strategy and digital marketing must be true and obtained under the protection of current legislation on data protection, especially having acquired the unequivocal consent of the person who has given their data. IMAGINA is exonerated in the event that any of the aforementioned data has not been obtained in accordance with the current regulations or the person has requested its cancellation, rectification or portability and this has not been communicated to IMAGINA.
In the cases in which a client of the digital marketing and strategy branch receives a user request to exercise their rights, especially those of rectification, cancellation and/or portability, they must inform IMAGINA with the utmost urgency at email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that IMAGINA can proceed to take the necessary action to protect user data.
IMAGINA cannot guarantee that links to other sites are accurate at the time of access. However, IMAGINA maintains an exhaustive control of access to the company’s websites and their respective links.
Verifying that the problem with the links is not caused by IMAGINA but by third parties, the company will be exonerated from any responsibility in this regard.
This website includes, but is not limited to, software, texts, graphics, logos, anagrams, button icons, images, audio files and designs. All are property of IMAGINA DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L. and they are protected by the national and international norms of industrial and intellectual property. Access by the user to this website does not grant the user any property rights over them.
Any other use of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, including the reproduction, copy, modification, distribution, transmission, subsequent publication, exhibition or total or partial representation of the same.
In the event that any content on this website could violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, related to the defence of consumers and users, advertising, telecommunications, right to honour, privacy of their image, protection data and financial regulations, we ask that you immediately inform IMAGINA DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L., by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
IMAGINA reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, all modifications, variations, deletions or cancellation in the contents and in the form of presentation of the same that it deems necessary, either temporarily or permanently, ensuring that the user utilises the updated version at all times. This power does not grant users the right to receive compensation for damages.
- Legal information
Every time you access the IMAGINA web pages you must make sure that you have reviewed the content of this page. Last update: […].
- General information
IMAGINA DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Hеad Office: Calle Sepúlveda, 143, 4-1, Barcelona (08011)